Re: Questions about plans for Emacs 20 and internationalization.

Fumitoshi UKAI <ukai@debian.or.jp> writes:

> Emacs20 input methods are written in e-lisp, so no separate emacs20
> binaries are needed. It's enough to have emacs20-leim package.
> (and it may be suggested by emacs20?)

The emacs20 package I just uploaded now includes leim.  I think that
should satisfy most of the input method complaints.  Let me know if
there are problems.

I know there's an additional font package, but I'm hoping someone else
will package that who actually knows what the result's supposed to
look like :>

--
Rob Browning <rlb@cs.utexas.edu>