Constitution - formal proposal (v0.6)
for the latest draft constitution.
(I hereby propose and accept an amendment to my motion,
for the changes from 0.5, at ...-0.5.html, to this version.)
* 3:1 supermajority required for constitutional change.
* 2:1 supermajority of developers can overrule Tech. Ctte. (K
developers are sufficient to put decision on hold.)
* Secretary decides whether changing votes is possible; Technical
Committee members' votes can always be changed. `No longer in doubt'
doesn't take into account the possibility of changed votes.
* Technical Committee and Project Leader can together remove or
replace Technical Committee members.
* SPI section is more circumspect, in order to avoid possible tax
* Intro paragraph clarified and description of project is now just
* Interaction of supermajorities and quora clarified.
* Typo and stylistic fixes.
(Please honour the `Reply-To: debian-devel' header.)
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to email@example.com
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org