Re: List of bugs that *must* be fixed before releasing Hamm

Zed Pobre wrote:
>     I'll join in.  I've got a week vacation coming up starting this
> Saturday, so I'll have plenty of time on my hands.  If nobody else
> offers, should we just start at opposite ends of the list?

I'm down to "remind" on the list, fixing solely md5sums bugs. If you want to
start down the list, dealing with no-copyright-file bugs, that would work.
I'm not sure if all of those are easy to fix, they may involve some
research.

Or, you could start in on the "use of /tmp/*$$ in an insecure fashion" bugs
(most will probably just involve changing a postinst to use tempfile).

--
see shy jo