_Next_ release

I would like to set the following goal for the development of the next
release:

 * All source packages from new build correctly on hamm.
 * All binary packages from new install and work on hamm.

   The new packages are allowed to require updated versions of
   strongly-related packages from new; however, for other
   dependencies it must be sufficient to install the most recent hamm
   version.

 * All dependencies of source packages on non-Standard programs in a
   Source-Depends in the .dsc.

`new' is a placeholder here for the new distribution's codename.
Perhaps we should pick a name of a god ?  Vishnu or something.

Ian.