Re: Problem with update-rc.d

miquels@cistron.nl (Miquel van Smoorenburg) wrote:
|I'm not sure if this is serious enough (read: how many people get hit by this)
|to do yet another non-maintainer release of dpkg ...

I found the same symptoms on one of the machines I maintain as well as
my friend.  It looks like the problems could be the same but I haven't
investigated it.

Just another 0.02$ vote in favour of a fix....

Cheers,

--Amos

--Amos Shapira                    | "Of course Australia was marked for
133 Shlomo Ben-Yosef st.          |  glory, for its people had been chosen
Jerusalem 93 805                  |  by the finest judges in England."
ISRAEL        amos@gezernet.co.il |                     -- Anonymous