Re: ELM Copyright

On Fri, 10 Oct 1997, Martin Schulze wrote:

> In Aachen Richard Stallman complained that elm is located in our main
> distribution while it should has a non-free copyright.

	From /usr/doc/elm-me+/copyright:

        1. You may, without additional permission from the authors, distribute
           Elm or components of Elm, with or without additions developed by
           you or by others at no charge.  You may also distribute Elm along
           with any other product for sale, provided that the cost of the
           bundled package is the same regardless of whether Elm is included,
           and provided that those interested only in Elm must be notified
           that it is a product freely available from the Elm Development Group.

	IMHO, with thats license, `elm' cannot be sold alone.  So, it's
not free.  It should be moved to non-free.

--
Juan Cespedes