Re: debstd-like tool for those who don't want to use debmake

Hi Joey!

This looks perfect! Thanks for your work on this!

Is it available already?

On Sun, 21 Sep 1997, Joey Hess wrote:

[snip]
> 	I'm planning on putting all these little programs somewhere in
> 	/usr/lib/. So I expect that debian/rules will be configured to
> 	append to the path:

I think /usr/lib would not comply with the FSSTND. Why not place the files
into /usr/bin ? This would also make the following line unnecessary:

> PATH += :debian:/usr/lib/wherever

Thanks,

Chris

--                  Christian Schwarz
                     schwarz@monet.m.isar.de, schwarz@schwarz-online.com,
Debian is looking     schwarz@debian.org, schwarz@mathematik.tu-muenchen.de
for a logo! Have a
look at our drafts     PGP-fp: 8F 61 EB 6D CF 23 CA D7  34 05 14 5C C8 DC 22 BA
at    http://fatman.mathematik.tu-muenchen.de/~schwarz/debian-logo/