Re: Calendars

> > > I am very sorry but I just don't think that debian-devel is a proper place
> > > to share the (mis)understanding of the locations of political and national
> > > borders. This could under some circumstances be very insulting in
> > > unpredicted way.
> > >
> > > Thank you.
> >
> > I was talking about calendars, not about Israels blatant disregard for
> > international law.
> >

> This is NOT the place for this discussion.  PLEASE don't bring this up
> again, we don't need to bring up politics.

I'm sorry, but I do think it is the place for this discussion.

What you've done is simply extract _one_ sentence form the (I think rather
interesting, and also relevant to this group) email from Kai, and say
"this is about politics". The point is, the whole discussion wasn't about
politics, it was about POSIX time, and that _is_ relevant.

In short:
 - The discussion is in _NO_ way related to politics (not international
   politics anyway, maybe computational politics).
 - don't extract _one_ line from a discussion and then say
   "please don't discuss politics".

--
joost witteveen, joostje@debian.org
#!/usr/bin/perl -sp0777i<X+d*lMLa^*lN%0]dsXx++lMlN/dsM0<j]dsj