Re: Anyone made a qmail-1.01 experimental package.

Hi,

I've got a copy of qmail-1.01 built with diffs I got from Christian.

The diffs worked out of the box, which is why I've not uploaded anything
(since Christian has obviously already done the work, and I didn't want to
tread on his toes).

I've since applied some of the anti-spam patches (which work quite well), but
therefore have contaminated my sources to some extent.

If people think I ought to do a non-maintainer release to unstable of either
qmail-1.01 or qmail-1.01.antispam, I'll do it.

Otherwise you can always have a copy of the mail that Christian sent me, and
patch the original source.

Cheers, Phil.