Re: Rescue disk and Thinkpads (problem identified).

Rob, Steve, and Co.,

Is this when booting from the floppy only, or from hard disk too?
I suspect a software bug in SysLinux, the floppy bootstrap. Once I
get some more data from you I will take it up with H. Peter Anvin,
the SysLinux author.

	Thanks

	Bruce

From: Steven Bruce Dunham <dunham@cps.msu.edu>