Re: gated diffs?

On Fri, 31 Jan 1997, Dermot Bradley wrote:

bradley >On Thu, 30 Jan 1997, Christoph wrote:
bradley >
bradley >> If you have the energy for it you might want to approach the gated
bradley >> maintainers and ask about how we could be official distributors for it.
bradley >> Having gated in our distribution would be very important.
bradley >
bradley >I built a debian package of Gated 3.6A2 for internal use some time ago.
bradley >
bradley >If someone could get the Gated Consortium to agree for Debian to
bradley >distribute gated then I would be happy to maintain it (I will shortly be
bradley >updating my version to use debmake).

Could you take matters into your hand and contact them regarding
requirements from our side? If they need to be impressed by a guy
with some titles I can also take part in that endeavour but I am
trying to keep myself from getting involved into too many issues right
now.

Please always CC me when replying to posts on mailing lists.