Re: Should wg15 be splitted?

Vincent Renardias wrote:

>         Maybe it would be a good idea to have an (several?) "official"
> representant of each language who'll be in charge to check Debian
> conformance wrt. his language/keyboard layout/etc. ?

Maybe.
Several virtual packages (in the mean that they aren't real packages,
not that some package should Provide it :-) with a maintainer and
against which you could raise or forward bugs.

Those mantainers should be the hyphen (is this the right word?) between
the translation team and the other Debian Maintainers.

Could be an idea.
We need also a mailing list through which one debian maintainer can
reach all of these translation maintainers.

Fabrizio
| fpolacco@icenet.fi  fpolacco@debian.org  fpolacco@megabaud.fi |
| fingerprint  70 1A 72 2D 2B C8 A5 63  7A C2 CC E0 2A 54 AE DA |
| finger for PGP key: fpolacco@master.debian.org                |