Re: Speed of bug system

joey@finlandia.infodrom.north.de (Martin Schulze) writes:

> I don't know if it is the time the mail takes for the journey, but
> it's the same from here.

The bug system processes its spool every 15 minutes.  Indeed, I always
get my responses within 15 minutes, so I assume email is simply slow
to your machine.  Append a `-b' (b for boring) to the number of a bug
in the url to see all the mail headers.  You can examine the Received
lines and hopefully find the guilty culprit.

Guy