Re: Looking for volunteer to build packages for non-US.

> I've got a number of packages built locally that rely on encryption of
> one form or another (kerberos4, kerberos5, discuss, zephyr, olc,
> etc.).  If provided with the .dsc and .diff.gz files, and pointed to a
> non-US site for the original sources, would someone be willing to
> build these outside of the United States for upload to the non-US ftp
> site?  I'm assuming that since no ITAR/EAR-affected code is being
> exported, no violation of the regulations can be said to occur.

I can probably build them for you, though I don't think I'd have the
time to actively maintain them.

Actually, since I'm in Canada, you can build them and send them to
me and I can then send them to the non-US site.  ITAR/EAR explicitly
excludes Canada from all export restrictions.

                                          Brian
                                 ( bcwhite@verisim.com )