Re: Selection-time configuration, delayed configuration, &c

Let say I need to upgrade a machine remotly.  What I might want to do is
answer all the configuration questions first, Then nohup the rest of the
installation so I can log off.  I then come back in an hour, after the
installation has finished, go through nohup.out to make sure their were
no problems.  I've done a similar method method when I have built
packages remotly.

Shaya