Re: Logos (Was Re: Future Debian CD plans) (fwd)

On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Mike Neuffer wrote:

> On Tue, 21 Jan 1997, Edward wrote:
>
> > On Mon, 20 Jan 1997, Mike Neuffer wrote:
> >
> > > All the logos we have still suffer from common problems:
> > >
> > > 1. We do not have hi-rez versions. For proper printing
> > >    we need 2400DPI versions which we do not have.
[snip]

IMHO we should try to come to a decision with regarding our Debian Logo
soon.
We got a lot of feedback on our logo pages, nearly all of them are
"constructive". So what I suggest now is that we should focus on fixing
the old logos regarding the comments instead of just added new logos.

The problem is that some logo authors seam to be to busy to work on their
ideas (we don't have any traffic on debian-publicity for a few weeks now
if I remember right) so perhaps someone else could have a look at these
logos.

Thanks,

Chris

--          _,,     Christian Schwarz