Re: Future Debian CD plans

Well, we never have had any money up to now because dealing with money has
been more hassle than it's worth. It's just that we're getting
too big to operate that way any longer. I've been paying the domain fees,
the post office box, and I have bought an ALPHA and A SPARC for supporting
ports. Others have bought systems with the specific goal of using them for
Debian as well. We get the rest as donations of services. The problem is that
every time you want to do a publicity mailing or send someone to speak at a
conference, you have to scratch up money to do that. At this point we
have to incorporate properly and have a treasurer, and paperwork, and so on,
or we will not be able to do anything that takes money.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--
Bruce Perens K6BP   Bruce@Pixar.com   510-215-3502