Packages in old source format

At USELINUX, some of the people who are working on our SPARC and ALPHA
ports of Debian commented that porting packages that are in the old
source format is much more difficult than porting those that are in the
new source format. If you have a package that is in the old source
format, especially if it is in the base, please port it to the new source
format. I'd suggest you use "debmake" if you can, it makes package
construction very easy in most cases and I think it improves maintainability
of the package.

	Thanks

	Bruce
--