Re: DOS cross-compiler -- making a package

cygwin.dll has to match the release *exactly* -- you can't mix and
match at all.  If Klee doesn't have time to update the cygwin32
packages, they should probably be withdrawn (especially if they're
missing the dll, so they aren't useful...)

Thanks for the pointer (I was hoping it would handle 16-bit DOS, so it
could be used for better boot blocks and such, but I guess not :-)