Re: Anyone there?

On 4 Jan 1997, Rob Browning wrote:

> Are the lists down, or did I just get dropped?  I haven't had any
> traffic from the Debian lists since yesterday, quite unusual.

The list should pick up any minute.
There was a problem with the connection to the NAP in San Francisco.
This caused the connection to go up and down.

Our backbone provider got this finally fixed a few minutes ago.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Mike

PS: Before I get a  hundered emails asking. Yes, I just came back from
Germany. Next time I'll swim thru the Atlantic, it will be faster and more
secure the flying. I have +10k unread mails at the moment. If I do mot
answer to a personal mail in the next few days, just assume that it got
drowned and resend.

Michael Neuffer                i-Connect.Net, a Division of iConnect Corp.
mike@i-Connect.Net             Home of the Debian Master Server.
mike@debian.org                14355 SW Allen Blvd., Suite 140
503.641.8774                   Beaverton, OR 97005