Re: window-manager virtual package

Austin Donnelly writes ("window-manager virtual package"):
> I'd like to suggest a "window-manager" virtual package.
>
> It would be provided by all window managers, and then xbase can
> "suggest" a window-manager.
>
> Any comments?

This would be rather silly, since xbase contains twm.  However, if you
think xbase is likely to or ought to change so that twm is not
included in the same package then you could already start Providing a
suitable virtual package name, I suppose.

Follow the documented procedure to update the list of virtual
packages, if you wish.

Ian.