Re: Trouble getting to master

forgot to send this to debian-devel,

On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Christoph Lameter wrote:

> On Mon, 9 Dec 1996, Shaya Potter wrote:
>
> spotter >I think I am begining to believe what Bob Metcalf is saying about the
> spotter >internet.
> Curious: What is he saying ? I am not familiar with Bob.

Bob Metcalf was the man that invented ethernet, founded 3com, and now is
a writes for infoworld.  Well recently he has been writing about how he
is predicting that the internet is going to "collapse".  He has all these
different mathamatical equations to show how the waits are getting longer
and longer on the net, and that the switches and routers are getting
overworked.  pretty interesting stuff.

I guess I have too much time on my hands since I read all these journals
and newspapers. :-)  Well I'll enjoy my remaing 1/2 year of high school
while I can!

Shaya
--
Shaya Potter