termcap bugs

I'm making an effort to clear out old bug reports.

Unless there is objection, I'm going to close the following bug reports:

#797   /etc/termcap console keydefs for function keys
#836   Possible bugs in termcap system
#1045  tgetflag("hc") segfaults (fwd)
#1803  /etc/termcap linux definition incomplete

since they all deal with the 'termcap' package, which is no longer used by
debian.

--
Scott Barker
Linux Consultant

[ I try to reply to all e-mail within 5 days. If you don't  ]
[ get a response by then, I probably didn't get your e-mail ]
[ (we have a sometimes sporadic connection to the internet) ]

"I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat us as
   equals."
   - Winston Churchill