Re: lynx, pine, metamail...(mailcap&mime.types) netbase?

Dale Scheetz writes ("Re: lynx, pine, metamail...(mailcap&mime.types) netbase?"):
> I certainly don't have any preference here. Bruce, do you want to put
> these files in base, or should Peter put them in netbase?

I don't particularly care where the files go, but I think it's clear
from all this that this is a decision we may wish to change later.

This change would be much easier if you use a virtual package name
now, rather than mentioning netbase by name ...

Ian.