Re: Debian & sysvinit and more..

I no longer maintain sysvinit--Bruce Perens does now.  You'll want
to talk with him.  (A few sysvinit-related discussions started last
week; it would be good for you to participate in them.  Are you on
the debian-devel mailing list?  If not, ask bruce@pixar.com to add
you.)

Could someone mail the latest copy of the Guidelines to Miquel?  (As
an aside, are they available anywhere on ftp.debian.org?  I don't think
they are yet; or, at least, I haven't moved anything into the archive.)

In short: We'd love to have you involved in the Debian Project.  I know
we were looking for a maintainer for inn a few weeks ago.  I'm not sure
if we found one.  Ian?

Thanks,

Ian Murdock.