changes file generator

Well, since I haven't made a changes file generator (I did it manually)
does anyone want to produce a product-ized one with a man page and package it?
It should drive the editor (chosen from the $EDITOR variable if one is present)
and should sign the file using PGP if PGP is installed.
It looks as if there's no reason to duplicate the "Section: " field from the
package, since the destination on the "File: " line does a better job anyway.

It might be neater in Perl, but it looks as if something based on Bill's
bash hack-in-progress will do fine.

	Thanks

	Bruce