FTP SERVER SHUTDOWN

The ftp server is getting ready for some hardware upgrades here in the
near future and thus the folowing problem will be looked at different
levels of severity.
. We have run into a problem that FTPD is dying on SIGNAL 6.
We have not changed anything on the system that would cause this. If
anyone has a clue as to why this is happening let me know.

If the machine does not come bacvk after a system rebuild tommorow
morning (THUR AUG 10) then it will be powered down until I can return on
Sunday and make some sort of fix to get it up and running again.
If it comes back online tommorow I hope to do some hardware upgrades on
or about a week from tommorow..

Thanks for your cooperation...
Matthew S. Bailey..

Please mail mbailey@gnu.ai.mit.edu with any direct mail so that some one
can forward it on to me via phone or other method. Since I am taking a
break from computer consoles for hopefully a week...