Re: Orphaned packages

> Is there a list of these?

Not that I'm aware of.

I think it is rather easy to construct: look at the oldest outstanding
bugreports, and contact the responsible maintainer to see if (s)he
is still working on it.

E.g. from the fact that my bug report #937 (on a corrupted source
file) has not generated any response by the maintainer for 46 days,
I conclude that web2c is orphaned.

Ray
--
POPULATION EXPLOSION  Unique in human experience, an event which happened
yesterday but which everyone swears won't happen until tomorrow.