Keysigning request in Bilbao 6th-14th of July

Hola,

sorry for writing in English, but I do not speak Spanish. I've decided
to write to this list anyways since, it is probably more of a target
audience for my request.

I'll be visiting Bilbao from the 6th of July to the 14th of July. I am
currently in NM and would like to seize this opportunity to get my key
signed by more people - I have currently only one signature of a DD.
I'll attend a conference from the 10th, so it would be great if there is
someone, whom I could meet between the 7th-9th. It might also be an
opportunity to meet with more developers from the region, which might
turn out to be fun. Perhaps there is even someone who could show me
around :-) I would also be willing to travel a distance if you live not
to far away from Bilbao.

If you want to become a DD and are in no hurry, you could get your key
signed by me, because I will hopefully become a DD at one point in the
future.

Hope to hear from you!

Adiós

Benjamin