Bug Squashing in Latin America, November 27th to 28th

Hello guys,

Watching Frankfurt[1] and Sidney[2] guys working in Debian Bug Squashing
Parties made me thought it would be useful also that Latin American
maintainers could also get to work and beat them on killing RC
bugs[3] ;-)

Objectives:
-----------
Close more RC bugs than the guys from Frankfurt and Sidney in a healthy
competition :-) and help get Sarge out the door.

Since we are not proposing a physical place to join, we will be working
virtually on #debian-bugs, but also, for Spanish chatting will be at
#debian-bugs-es. Since this effort will definitively contribute to
global bug squashing, we'll use #debian-bugs-es only for hanging around
and fun. Any achievement will be reported to #debian-bugs as well.

We propose to be hanging around the entire Saturday 27th and Sunday
28th, at any time you want.

Attendance:
-----------
We invite everyone interested on joining the global bug squashing
festival, aimed for Latin American maintainers, including some other
related communities (South American and Hispano American ;-)).

Location:
---------
irc.debian.org (also known as FreeNode)
#debian-bugs
#debian-bugs-es

Thanks:
-------
Thanks to Sydney's and Frankfurt's community for making these challenges
for us.

Wiki:
-----
You can contribute to anything of this, online:
http://wiki.debian.net/index.cgi?LatinAmericanBSP

Regards,

1: http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2004/11/msg00002.html
2: http://www.slug.org.au/events/cse.html
3: http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

--
David Moreno Garza <damog@damog.net> | http://www.damog.net/
 GPG: 356E16CD - 84F0 E180 8AF6 E8D0 842F B520 63F3 08DB 356E 16CD