Debian presence at Hispalinux

Joey, just to let you know:

As last year (and the one before) Debian will be present in the coming
Hispalinux congress which will take place from november 14 to 16th (dates
yet to be confirmed).

There will be, at least, a Debian stand and a Debian BOF (dates not
known).  I will be giving some lectures. One of them is not related to
Debain but the other one (a workshop on security) will be based on Debian
(I will try to show, in a practical manner, how to install a bastion host
using Debian and which tools to use). This lecture, however, has not been
confirmed yet.

I have not yet translated the BOF information, but if you want me to I can
create the new event under the CVS tree and translate it too.

Best regards

	Javi

PS: The page for Hispalinux is http://congreso.hispalinux.es