Re: non-US to main

>> Sergio Rua <srua@debian.org> writes:

 > 	Yo tengo un paquete que usa SSL en non-US. Ahora que ha empezado
 > 	la migración hacia main, ¿qué debo hacer?

 Si algo se le debe reconocer a Anthony es que escribe claro:

 * This is only for packages in main, not contrib, nor non-free

 * Your initial upload should do as little as possible other than move
   the package to main

 * You should refrain from uploading to main until everything your
   package depends upon has also been uploaded to main.

 * There are a whole bunch of GPLed programs that link against libssl.
   This isn't okay.

 * We'll be grepping [the Debian changelog] for "moved into main"

 Si todos los "peros" no afectan a tu paquete, simplemente cambia la
 sección de non-US/main a lo que corresponda.

--
Marcelo             | I didn't go to university. Didn't even finish
mmagallo@debian.org | A-levels. But I have sympathy for those who did.