[OT] To the Madrid connection

Hi folks,

I am back to France and to work. I wanted to thank you for the nice
dinner we had. That was very cool. I had a very fun week at Madrid. It is
a really nice city with amazing places to go out and nice churchs (don't
you think Javier ? :-) ).

Anyway, I would have liked to see you again but that was a very busy
week. Hope to see soon, in Paris or in Toronto ?

PS: I still have not signed your keys. Hit me, hit me. I've been lazy. I
promise I'll sign them this week.

Regards.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

              Je préfère à l'ennui, m'endormir pour toujours (FFF)