Re: The french-spanish meeting ;)

Dans un message du 09 mar à 14:56, Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo écrivait :
>   Ok, I think that we agree on Sunday (10) at 20:30 under The Horse's
>  Eggs in the Plaza Mayor, as habitual.

I'll be there with my host (a Mandrake developer... :-) )

> P.D: Along with this mail, I'm also sending a SMS through a web interface to
>  Guillaume. I hope it reaches him, but you know how free SMS systems work.

I've never received it, but fortunately I can read my mail.

See you tonight.

--
Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>

      A friend in need is a friend indeed. A friend who bleeds is better.
         My friend confessed, she passed the test. We will never sever.
                                   (Placebo)