From: Eric Van Buggenhaut <ericvb@debian.org>
Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2002 10:05:38 +0100
To: Guillaume Morin <guillaume@morinfr.org>, agi@debian.org,
	amaya@debian.org, cespedes@debian.org, cprados@debian.org,
	ender@debian.org, hector@debian.org, jfs@debian.org, jgb@debian.org,
	jsogo@debian.org, rover@debian.org, seamus@debian.org,
	andressh@alamin.org
Subject: Re: meeting in Madrid

On Thu, Mar 07, 2002 at 01:47:09PM +0100, Guillaume Morin wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Well, you agreed to meet me in Madrid. Good luck :-) I will arrive next
> saturday and leave the next Saturday. I have no real plans so I am open
> to any suggestions (it might change, I am supposed to visit two friends
> there :-). So which date would you prefer ?
>
> Regards,

So, I guess someone has to make a proposal. That'll be me !

Who wants to join and have tapas one of these days ?

I'd propose to meet all together on Sunday night 8:30PM , Plaza Mayor, below
the horse's eggs hehe ;)

Please every one say if this is OK with you, otherwise send a list of
your prefered days.

I'll make like all good marketing enquiries. Please give a score to
the options below and I'll sort it out:

Vote from [1] (preferred) to [5] (definitely not):

Sunday:   [ ]
Monday:   [ ]
Tuesday:  [ ]
Wednesday:[ ]
Thursday: [ ]
Friday:   [ ]
I'm too busy: [ ]
D.D. suck, the day they release Woody, I'll reconsider my position: [ ]

Also leave a mobile phone number if you want.

Cheers,
--
Eric VAN BUGGENHAUT
ericvb@debian.org