[very OT] Is there anybody who will join DebConf in Edinburgh

Hi,

I'm very sorry for the very off-topic mail and hope you will accept my excuse
that I only do it to make my son happy. :-)
He is a great fan of AS Roma and has trouble to get some merchandising
stuff of the team and Totti in special.  I would be very happy if someone
who will attend DebConf in Edinburgh would be able to carry some stuff.
If there is a kind soul (hey, I have heard Italy is full of those ;-)
), so please
write me a private mail and do not continue my mailing list abuse.

Kind regards

              Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de