Re: Very nice open source game

On Sun, Nov 25, 2012 at 7:07 PM, Tim wrote:

> I wanted to write to you on the excellent open source game available on
> Linux, but is not in the standard repositories for Ubuntu / Debian is.
> I'd like to see it in the repositories so as not to connect third-party PPA
> or compile yourself.

Already on the list of suggested games:

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Suggested#AstroMenace

We just need someone willing to work on it, starting with fixing the
upstream license situation for the data.

Would you like to join the games team and get involved with this and
other games?

http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Team
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Development#GetInvolved

--