Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 11:24:15 +0000
From: Thomas Nilsson <thomas@alanif.se>
To: Sylvain <beuc@beuc.net>
Subject: Re: Gargoyle Alan...

Hi Sylvain!

[...]

As to the Artistic Licensing of Alan v2, I won't make any updates to the source or accompanying files, but if the following blurb will be enough for you to include that too, then please do so:

I, Thomas Nilsson, the author and current copy-right holder of Alan v2, hereby declare Alan v2 to be available under the Artistic License 2.0, in the same way as Alan v3 now is. This declaration takes precedence over any licensing or copy-rights expressed in the source files or otherwise accompanying notes or documents.

Thomas Nilsson
thomas@alanif.se
Alan IF Language author
http://www.alanif.se