Re: game backport for Lenny

* Gonéri Le Bouder <goneri@rulezlan.org> [2009-02-11 13:26:46 CET]:

 You mean similar to <http://packages.debian.org/etch-backports/wesnoth>? :)

> If you share this wish, are you willing to help and what do you think
> about adding a note about that since sadly just a few people know
> about backports.org?

 Before dropping bigger packages onto the backports archive, please make
sure to ask first, out of courtsey and to make mirror admins aware. On
the other hand, games aren't anything special with respect to backports
and when a note is added it shouldn't be games specific.

 So long,
Rhonda