public domain photos for krank

Hi,

I heard that krank contains photos that are available for non-commercial
use only and that this is preventing krank from being uploaded to
Debian. Today was a nice spring day and there was a digital camera
available so I decided to take some photos of my garden for use in
krank. I've placed smaller versions of the photos online and can provide
full-sized photos as needed:

http://people.debian.org/~pabs/tmp/krank-pics-small/

The last 3 pics are overviews of the whole garden if you want any
particular part of it explored a bit more.

Hope this helps!

--
bye,
pabs