some remarks on the scramble package

Hi Peter,

I've some remark about your scramble package from mentors.d.n.
control:
 - We use to put Debian Games Team <pkg-games-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org> as
   the maintainer, not the uploader. You should switch the Uploaders and
   Maintainers fields.
rules:
 - Please add a .desktop file
patches:
 - quilt is about to be the official standard in Debian. I suggest you
   to use it instead. quilt package provide a script for that
   /usr/share/doc/quilt/examples/dpatch2quilt.sh
 - did you forward your patches to upstream?
copyright:
 - fonts/keiserso.ttf has no valide license. You must give the copyright
   year and the license doesn't respect the DFSG since it doesn't allow
   ppl to redistribute modified version of the file. You can try to
   contact the font author about that or replace the font from the
   archive.
 - file in sounds/*.ogg have no entry in the copyright file and I'm sure
   they are not from the upstream author but more probably from MS Windows
   media sounds. You should drop or replace them.

Cheers,

     Gonéri Le Bouder