Re: Secondlife viewer

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 11:32 AM, Robin Cornelius
<robin.cornelius@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone,

 Hi Robin.

> I'm wondering if the time is right for me to start to move the work i
> have been doing on the viewer for secondlife in to the Debian Games
> team VCS.

 Does 'viewer' means that you can 'watch' secondlife but cannot play an avatar?
 Just curiosity. I've never found secondlife very enjoyable and I
guess a spectator position doesn't makes it exactly funnier :)

 Of course this is a matter of taste. I'm not objecting to anything.

--
---
Carlos Galisteo <cgalisteo AT k-rolus.net>