Re: Logo and Webpage for the Games Team

On Monday 19 May 2008 8:33:06 pm Barry deFreese wrote:
> Alain Baeckeroot wrote:
> >>
> >> indeed, it looked stupid on a t-shirt - i didn't think of that case! ;)
> >>
> >> i gave it another try - this time with geek (pacman) and serious gaming
> >> (the card game emblems). also i tried out the logo on a schematic
> >> t-shirt.
> >>
> >> cheers - fuddl
> >
> > Great logos.
> > I love the minimalistic pacman hunting debian spiral
> >
> > my 2 cents
> > Alain
>
> These are very cool.  I have another idea but I am far from an artist
> (surprise, surprise).  How about something with a spaceship or plane
> where the Debian swirl is the vapor trail?
>
> Nice job folks!
>
> Barry

Why not start a timeline, like 5 days, for anyone wanting to submit a logo to
create and submit it to the list? Then allow another 5 days for anyone to
critique each logo based on things like coolness, acceptability (like your
grandma won't be bother by it), etc. Then afterwards, pick a logo based on
those critiques. Just a thought.

I also wanted to ask this. Anyone want to do something about the webpage
(http://pkg-games.alioth.debian.org/)?

Andres