Re: Logo for the Games Team

Alain Baeckeroot wrote:
Le mardi 20 mai 2008, Bruno Kleinert a écrit :
Am Montag, den 19.05.2008, 17:05 +0200 schrieb Miriam Ruiz:
It looks nice for a web page indeed, but I wonder if it would look
nice in a T Shirt :)
indeed, it looked stupid on a t-shirt - i didn't think of that case! ;)

i gave it another try - this time with geek (pacman) and serious gaming
(the card game emblems). also i tried out the logo on a schematic
t-shirt.

cheers - fuddl

Great logos.
I love the minimalistic pacman hunting debian spiral

my 2 cents
Alain

These are very cool. I have another idea but I am far from an artist (surprise, surprise). How about something with a spaceship or plane where the Debian swirl is the vapor trail?

Nice job folks!

Barry