Re: Introducing lure-of-the-temptress (and myself)

2008/5/16 Moritz Muehlenhoff <jmm@inutil.org>:
> Wen-Yen Chuang wrote:
>> Currently we have no suitable editor to remove those logos, so this game
>> has to be in non-free segment. Discussions on debian-legal mailing list
>> are listed in References. [7], [8], [9], [10], [11], [12], [13], [14]
>
> I object to this highly questionable degration of free content in the
> Debian archive. If a bottle of Coca Cola were shown this wouldn't
> render the whole content non-free, either.

I agree with you. I'm kinda concerned that there are no editors to
modify the data, so I'm not sure if it can be really considered that
free, or if it should go to contrib instead. I don't have a fixed
opinion on this fact yet.

About the logos, I agree with you, Moritz

Miry