Re: Introducing pyracerz (and myself)

On Wed, May 14, 2008 at 1:59 PM, Miriam Ruiz <little.miry@gmail.com> wrote:
> 2008/5/14 Ivan Vucica <ivucica@gmail.com>:
>
>>  I vote for a Gnome solution, or a wxWidgets solution :)
>
> I'd prefer to do it as desktop agnostic as possible

Qt is surely not more desktop agnostic than Gnome is - it's kind-of
tough to satisfy both desires without having two UI code bases.

>>  And Python is not that hard, you should try it :)
>
> Maybe it wouldn't only imply coding in Python but also developing some
> C++/Python bindings.

I doubt you'd need too much of those. Besides, if it were necessary,
I'd simply make a C/++ utility program and pipe it into Python - a
classic UNIX approach, is it not?

--
Ivan Vučica

-- Croatia --