Re: libphysfs

Ivan Vucica wrote:
I think using a 'stable' two year old release should be frowned upon even more, but that's perhaps only my opinion :)

Think about it this way: as it's a fairly complete lib and obviously inactive (except for latest 1.1.1 it died around 2005, right?) it's highly probable it fixed several bugs while not introducing new ones :)

<snip>