ITP: openal-soft -- linux-port of the windows implementation of the cross-platform 3D-audio library OpenAL

I hope you don't mind, but I did some work on this package as well. Here's
what I've done so far.

  [Andres Mejia]
  * Make the build output verbose.
  * Allow options passed to cmake to be overridable using DEB_CMAKE_OPTIONS.
  * Support nostrip option.
  * Build "Release" type libraries by default.
  * Support building of static libraries.
  * Added myself in Uploaders field.
  * Set libopenal-dev to depend on binary version.
  * Added new todo. Also renamed TODO to TODO.Debian.
  * Added README.Debian.

The changes have been committed to SVN of course. I have some questions. Isn't
there going to be a problem with having a binary package (libopenal-dev) in
two source packages? Wouldn't it be better if this package replaced the old
openal package?

Andres