Re: Some of your Debian packages might need attention

Wow. Kilgard is really a 'nice' person. I guess he's not aware that
RMS does not consider Debian to be FSF-free and that Debian and FSF
diverge on numerous points. Yet he repeatedly mentions stallmanesque
GNU zealotry. It's sad that such a great contributor to GL community
did not take time to familiarize himself with Debian and DFSG. Or with
etiquette.

Hope you'll work something out.