Re: Package Statuses: pixbros, openmortal

This one time, at band camp, Barry deFreese wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Does anyone know the status of these two packages.  I.E., why they
> haven't been uploaded?  Are there licensing issues?
hi barry,

i started packaging openmortal "blindly" some time ago and later
considered dropping it, because i didn't want to end up with an endless
list of bugs, which i will never be able to fix. feel free to pick it
up, but keep in mind, that this project is dead for a real long time
AFAIK. when i started packaging it i tried several times to contact
upstream but didn't receive any reply...

cheers - fuddl